2003 yukon knocking w/video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call me crazy but that pic he posted looks like a 4l80. If it is the entire cover can be unbolted. Explains why he doesn't have an inspection hole.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya all those pictures are of the front differential, your transmission connects directly to the back of the motor and then switches off to the transfer case that has a driveline to the rear and another short driveline to the front differential, and btw your transmission cooler lines are leaking (a little) it's pretty common for it happen.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
Im gonna go out on a limb and say if you dont know were your transmission bellhousing is maybe you should bring it in for a free estimate.I personally would have a long screwdriver and have someone bring up the revs while you hold it to your ear and touch everything-including oil pan to isolate it.

diLucca

Reaction score
Call me crazy but that pic he posted looks like a 4l80. If it is the entire cover can be unbolted. Explains why he doesn't have an inspection hole.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

:waytogo:
You are right, not crazy. 6.0 may come with 4L80, and at pic it is 4L80.

And that sound I had it also, at least before my tranny repair, I will check in morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st