2003 GMC Yukon Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nyjetfan21

Reaction score
I have a 2003 GMC Yukon my ABS light is on how can I Pinpoint which ABS sensor is bad without a scan tool and What is the price of the sensor and are they pretty easy to replace thank you

RichieB37

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There are a couple youtube videos that point to a frame ground that's the primary cause of the ABS light issue. Browse that and see if it solves your problem.

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can pull them and ohm them out and see if one's out of whack

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
You can check the grounds, but it is most likely an impact sensor. The left and right are the same. Just pick one to change. The light will turn itself off when you get it right, no need to clear a code. 50\50 shot. It's a plug and a bolt. Easy peasy.

Edit: I can't read good. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can check the grounds, but it is most likely an impact sensor. The left and right are the same. Just pick one to change. The light will turn itself off when you get it right, no need to clear a code. 50\50 shot. It's a plug and a bolt. Easy peasy.
He said ABS light .....

Chris Mckowen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2003 GMC Yukon my ABS light is on how can I Pinpoint which ABS sensor is bad without a scan tool and What is the price of the sensor and are they pretty easy to replace thank you

I bought the BAFX scan tool off amazon for $22, glad I did, it bluetoothes to your phone and you do everything from your phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission