2002 Tahoe part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zraffz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2002 Tahoe Z71 with 220k miles but pretty much any wear part (drivetrain, suspension, fuel system) has been replaced in the past 45k miles.

I originally found a small pinhole in the frame that I was comfortable repairing. When I dropped the fuel tank, the entire inner rail is pinholes.

Message with needs.

20190409_135435.jpg

Jeff Groves

Retired Demo Expert. I don't need to run anymore!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you were closer to me? I'd be wanting the black metal bumpers, Hood, tail gate, and a lot more!

nolahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where are you located? I've got a whole list of items I'm looking for. Middle row captains chairs, bose center console, and a ton of misc. pieces.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
2002 Tahoe Z71 with 220k miles but pretty much any wear part (drivetrain, suspension, fuel system) has been replaced in the past 45k miles.

I originally found a small pinhole in the frame that I was comfortable repairing. When I dropped the fuel tank, the entire inner rail is pinholes.

Message with needs.

View attachment 224940

Does the rear hatch open button have a key hole along with the key? If it does I'm interested

Last edited:

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Does the rear hatch open button have a key hole along with the key? If it does i'm interested

Have you taken yours apart? Research has shown that your keyhole is there already, just obscure w by the cover.... It's obviously a PITA to check, just sayin.... it's been reported.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Have you taken yours apart? Research has shown that your keyhole is there already, just obscure w by the cover.... It's obviously a PITA to check, just sayin.... it's been reported.

Actualy I have it off, I'm going to take it apart tomorrow and report back. Thanks for the heads up Nate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish