2002 tahoe lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pred03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for a little help in the right direction...I've got an 02 tahoe that came with those crazy expensive nivomat shocks...As it would turn out wife got a new job, and we are in the process of buying a new car because she has to drive 100 miles a day and that just wasn't working for the checking account putting gas on the tahoe.... soooo like I said we decided to buy a new car and sell my 07 silverado and keep the tahoe being it is absolutely mint with less than 100k miles on it. So being my pickup is gone, I've decided to have a little fun with this. Being I have the nivomat shocks on it, and they are shot, what do I have to do go put a little bit of a lift on it? Keys in the front and spacers in the rear with z71 shocks and springs? Also what size of tire can I expect to run with little to no rubbing? It has 18 inch xd badlands on it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

pred03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's a little dirty but you get the idea.. thanks for any reply!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
99-02 silvrado front 3" lift spindles and Z-71 rear coil springs with a 1.5" spacer!

OP
OP
P

pred03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would keys in the front work? And with the spacers do I have to get different longer shocks?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Tuff country sx8000 shocks...standard in the front..(same part number for stock to 2 inches of lift) and sx8000 in the rear also ment for 2 inches of lift...supplement that with z71 springs and I'm good to go?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

No shock extenders by the way

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

It seems the shocks are good for a 2 inch lif but with spacers and z71 springs I'm going to get closer to 3 inches... Correct?

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
No spacers and Z-71 springs are = to 3" of lift in non 4X4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ciscotex