2002 GMC Yukon XL 2500 Fuel Pump

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02 Yukon Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2002 GMC Yukon XL 2500 with the 6.0L engine. I have replaced the fuel lines and am replacing the fuel pumps in both tanks, as both were very rusted when I removed them. Can anyone give me a part number for the fuel pump in the rear fuel tank? When I removed the existing pump, I found part number 25171647-1 PBTP-GF15< on the pump itself. This pump has 1 oval electrical connector with 4 tabs or connections. The pump also has only 1 fuel line coming out of it, no return or vapor line, as those are contained on the primary tank beneath the drivers side frame rail. Also, can anyone tell me where I can purchase the plastic fuel line clips that are used to clamp the fuel lines down and keep them separated? I have a 3/8" and 2-5/16" lines. Thanks so much for any help.

OP
OP

02 Yukon Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
*** UPDATE***

I found part numbers on both fuel pumps. I had to search for a while but finally found them. I can't get either of the part numbers to cross reference with part numbers of any of the pumps RockAuto lists for my Yukon. Can anyone tell me who made these pumps and help me with these part numbers?

Front tank fuel pump: Part number 25336523-2

Rear tank fuel pump: Part number 25336523-1

Both pumps have >POM< written under the part number. Thanks for any help

JamesLond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you be able to say where you got the part numbers? I can't seem to find anything under them

Edit:
You should enter your VIN to do the search to be sure, but it looks like the front is
15205636 and the rear is 15205631.

Last edited:
OP
OP

02 Yukon Guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would you be able to say where you got the part numbers? I can't seem to find anything under them

Edit:
You should enter your VIN to do the search to be sure, but it looks like the front is
15205636 and the rear is 15205631.

My apologies for taking so long to reply and thank you for your information and reply. None of the part numbers I can find, including those that are on the part itself, cross reference with anything on RockAuto. I have found a pump that looks exactly like the factory pump I removed. I'm thinking of going with it, as RockAuto lists it under my year, make and model as the rear pump. Where can I go to find part numbers and cross referenced part numbers for a vehicle using the VIN? That would be very handy. Also, do you know where I might be able to find the plastic retaining clips or mounting clips for the fuel lines? I've found some at Summit that look like mine, but they do not fit my vehicle and don't have the correct size line openings for mine. I have a 3/8 supply line and 2 5/16 lines for vapor and return for the front lines. There is a mounting position alongside the transmission where I need a mounting clip that will clamp these 3 lines down and mount through a hole in the metal mounting piece via a push fastener. I could really use some of those clips, as some of mine were damaged during removal. Thanks again for all help. I really appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons