2002 GMC Yukon 5.3, Want more power!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much better is your HP With them?, Which option did you choose?.
I have no experience comparing it to another. However, I can tell you that my truck is rated for 310 horsepower SAE Net and after the tune, with no other mods, it puts down 307 Rear Wheel Horsepower through the traps in the quarter mile.

Have also recently tuned the first of two Sierras but have not been back to the drag strip yet. Need to fix leaky exhaust manifold first on that one before we go and baseline the other at the track before we have it tuned.

OP
OP
Jeremiah_Yukon02

Jeremiah_Yukon02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have no experience comparing it to another. However, I can tell you that my truck is rated for 310 horsepower SAE Net and after the tune, with no other mods, it puts down 307 Rear Wheel Horsepower through the traps in the quarter mile.

Have also recently tuned the first of two Sierras but have not been back to the drag strip yet. Need to fix leaky exhaust manifold first on that one before we go and baseline the other at the track before we have it tuned.
307 to the wheels!!!!?????, Isn't that like 380 at the crank?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
307 to the wheels!!!!?????, Isn't that like 380 at the crank?
I was thinking 350-360, don't remember what the losses are. Anyway, it's great and she can usually get the jump on our 6.2s until their tires stop spinning and their motors wind up into their torque bands, then they're gone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts