2001 Chevy tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhcueto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im trying to get tail lights for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe with barn doors.

OP
OP
J

Jhcueto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks but I try does and they dint fit I bought the Spyder tail light and those don’t fit either

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks but I try does and they dint fit I bought the Spyder tail light and those don’t fit either
Here’s a link to a build thread where, somewhere in there, is info on what it takes to modify the regular lights to fit the barn doors. IIRC it’s not hard. You will have to read through the thread to find where he did it, I’m not going to do that for you.
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/my-5-alarm-hoe.89994/

OP
OP
J

Jhcueto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks but I try does and they dint fit. I bought different ones the Spyder tail light and they don’t fit either

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks but I try does and they dint fit. I bought different ones the Spyder tail light and they don’t fit either
That's because you didn't buy them for barn doors. All you have to do is do a little cutting and they'll fit, but you have to read the thread that's posted. He also had barn doors and was able to make the tail lights fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505