2001-2006 tahoe LLP headers w/ ory installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
well finally after a few months got my truck re-tuned and now i have no check engine light in the cluster ahh that feels so good not to see the damn yellow light constantly.

The truck feels really responsive now, it has so much more power on the top end, I did a little sprint running oh the way back from the tune, from 50-90 MPH and shifts and pulls really good kinda surprising.. very happy with the outcome...

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great thread... and a sticky situation!

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well finally after a few months got my truck re-tuned and now i have no check engine light in the cluster ahh that feels so good not to see the damn yellow light constantly.

The truck feels really responsive now, it has so much more power on the top end, I did a little sprint running oh the way back from the tune, from 50-90 MPH and shifts and pulls really good kinda surprising.. very happy with the outcome...

awesome, i know the tune would have finalize everything. I still need to get my 6.0 retuned for headers and stall. But I just picked up my built tranny yesterday. :Handshake:

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should have read your thread a little better. I had to pull passanger side header off again to install the freaking the y-pipe.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
yeah it happens sometimes well im glad you got them all taken care of, how's the truck running ? have you retuned it yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01