2000 tahoe LT 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well im going to put my truck up for sale although im in no hurry to dump it, Its a 2000 4x4 LT fully loaded with quite a bit of aftermarket goodies including... pioneer D3 with nav, dvd, ipod hookup and charger, yellow top optima, Volant intake and scoop, Volant front valance with billet scoops/fog lamps, Volant exhaust, Magnaflow mid pipe with high flow cats CARB legal, gibson headers exhaust is all 304SS, Volant cool flow hoses upper and lower, purmacool dual fan pack, new windsheld, a few billt parts in the interior Granitelli MAF and 0 ohm plug wires, new plugs, oil, diff trans, freon have all been changed within 2000 miles, front and rear AC, front and rear stereo, Dual 6 1/2 in front pioneer 3 ways and componets, pioneer componets in the rear, tweeters in the B and c piller JL 8" in factory box, EBC rotors in front and rear 2003 50 edition rear calipars eagle 026 black 20's goodyear rubber 70% tread Of course all the factory stuff like leather, heated seats remote start pager alarm, roof rack hitch floor mats etc The truck is comming with the 5.3 motor and a new trans, im keeping the built 6.0 for the K5:) 11k obo

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will also trade for a single or double split window vw bus

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you should sell me your intake and exhaust. hahah

Hope you find a buyer. Make sure to tell them about the site, too.

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmmm I have all my stock parts so this might be a possiblity, Ill let you know

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The exhaust is for a 5.3 or 6.0? If it's 5.3 I'm down just let me know, but I'll take the intake no matter what if you do want to piece them out.

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
139 on the motor 0 on the trans, the motor has been gone through and cleaned up

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has the stock hood on now, if you tell me what you want pics of I will grab them for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter