2000 suburban dash lighting problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dub6chevyboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just recently i had an issue with my interior dash lights and gauge lights.I drove my burban around for a lil bit and parked her and when i came back out at night to leave again i turn her on and none of my dash lights or gauge light come on including my upper a/c controls for the back.Ive checked fuses and relays but couldnt see an issue so i traced wires also under dash.This is something weird i was hoping maybe someone had a similar issue and might know whats up on mine aswell. Thanks for any help in advance =)

P.S.-i added a pic of when my gauge lights did work lol

Attachments

• DSC03883.jpg
    DSC03883.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 19

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Kind of impossible to tell without looking myself I'd say take it to an audio/visual car shop and have them take a look, there usually pretty skilled with those kind of problems, hopefully ha. I just wanted to comment to say your setup looks really nice, with the bipods and all.

OP
OP
dub6chevyboy

dub6chevyboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks,im actually ordering a headlight switch i heard sometimes they will malfunction and cause all the lights to go off in the vehicle but headlights work still afterwards, x my fingers but im sure it will fix the issue i have. your hoe is badass also.

Last edited:

launch6250

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me.. It was the dimmer switch $10 at the junkyard and as good as new

OP
OP
dub6chevyboy

dub6chevyboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so i got tyhe headlight switch in and everything is working like new im happy as can be,and i dont have to drive at night with no lights on in the truck. :party33:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberv96