2000 GMC Yukon slt ac control panel is Celsius?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in the dic it is probably set to metric, change it back to English, I don't recall this being an option on my 2000 though when I had it but it also did not have the digital ac control either.
Digital not available on early production 2000's. maybe not till 02. I have a Early production '00 Yukon with the Computer Climate Control also known as Electronic Climate Control. This would of been an option in 2000 as my '00 Tahoe does not have it but it was available according to the Owners manual.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my 2000 Yukon Auto Climate Control Panel. View attachment 238460

Digital not available on early production 2000's. maybe not till 02. I have a Early production '00 Yukon with the Computer Climate Control also known as Auto Climate Control. This would of been an option in 2000 as my '00 Tahoe does not have it.

Yukon’s and Denali’s had the Computer Climate Control which isn’t digital.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yukon’s and Denali’s had the Computer Climate Control which isn’t digital.
Tahoe and suburban's could also be ordered with the Computer Climate control as a option. Just looked it up in my 2000 Tahoe/Suburban owners manual. It is listed in the owners manual as Electronic Climate Control System. It is found in section (3) Comfort Controls and Audio systems.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh