2000 Burb after market gauge install in gauge cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

Lancem

Reaction score
I want a trans temp gauge, I already have a gauge from another project and I'm cheap, looking into adding the factory trans temp gauge costs way more than I care to spend updating an 18 year old truck to have something I want, especially considering I already have the after market gauge in hand.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I want a trans temp gauge, I already have a gauge from another project and I'm cheap, looking into adding the factory trans temp gauge costs way more than I care to spend updating an 18 year old truck to have something I want, especially considering I already have the after market gauge in hand.

It will not cost much at all. It's the stepper the needle and a face. You're old enough that it will work automatically if you just add it.

Side note: @HiHoeSilver 1, @Rocket Man 0.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prolly cost about $25 for the factory setup.

Side note: @HiHoeSilver hunted down and stalked by @Rocket Man in his sleep lol.

OP
OP
L

Lancem

Reaction score
Where are you guys sourcing the parts? I haven't found a cluster face for less than $50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan