200 obo NBS second row captain seats local pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
reedal

reedal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Someone's gotta have some ripped and torn seats that need replacing, these are in excellent condition. Shipping is still a no, but if you're within a couple hours drive we can work out a meeting place

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude I so want these but the funds just arent there. I'm in Prince William County too so it's not that bad of a drive

OP
OP
reedal

reedal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They arent going anywhere anytime soon I'm sure. Just let me know when you're ready and we could meet around mechanicsville

OP
OP
reedal

reedal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get me a interior code? It’s on the glove box it will be 9 something. I’ll check mine tomorrow. I’m in north ga.
These didnt come from my tahoe. No code to give you for color matching. It's a neutral/light tan color.

That's a hell of a drive for you to make to come pick up some seats.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
These didnt come from my tahoe. No code to give you for color matching. It's a neutral/light tan color.

That's a hell of a drive for you to make to come pick up some seats.
If you lift up the lower seat cover, or pop open the headrest cover, there might be a white paper tag stating the color.