20" Sierra wheels on a NNBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have these on their truck? I'm thinking about going this route but have never seen these on our Tahoes. If you have a pic, please post up!

View attachment 266318

The dealership put these 20" gloss black wheels on my CPO 2015 Tahoe LTZ purchase when the 22" chromes that came with the truck I found dented (bonus!).

I will look at the back of the wheel (thanks for the tip guys!!!) next time they are off the truck to confirm items as others have stated. I'm under the impression that these wheels are 20"x9" with 27mm offset
I'm pretty sure I have GM OE Part# 23431106
I use the following website to look at OE Chevy wheels: https://www.hubcaphaven.com/c/343/chevrolet_tahoe_wheels_rims.html

After finding the dented 22" wheels, I asked the dealer if I could go down in wheel diameter and that I'd also like black wheels. I'm pretty sure they just took these off a Sierra they had on the lot and threw them on my Tahoe. I've had zero problems and really love the look.

MyTruck v5 - 8.2019 aTire.JPG

IMG_4420 (1).JPG

I'm currently looking at a set of 18" Trail Boss wheels in order to get more sidewall on my tires. The increased sidewall would not only better for my off road driving (when applicable) and in theory, would provide a slightly better ride...in theory :)

18 in Trail Boss wheel in Black.jpg

Actually - I'm ready to pull the trigger even if I don't use them on my Tahoe. $500 for a set of 4 brand new 18" OE wheels?....

Safe travels and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

OP
OP
L

LRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership put these 20" gloss black wheels on my CPO 2015 Tahoe LTZ purchase when the 22" chromes that came with the truck I found dented (bonus!).

I will look at the back of the wheel (thanks for the tip guys!!!) next time they are off the truck to confirm items as others have stated. I'm under the impression that these wheels are 20"x9" with 27mm offset
I'm pretty sure I have GM OE Part# 23431106
I use the following website to look at OE Chevy wheels: https://www.hubcaphaven.com/c/343/chevrolet_tahoe_wheels_rims.html

After finding the dented 22" wheels, I asked the dealer if I could go down in wheel diameter and that I'd also like black wheels. I'm pretty sure they just took these off a Sierra they had on the lot and threw them on my Tahoe. I've had zero problems and really love the look.

View attachment 266441

View attachment 266444

I'm currently looking at a set of 18" Trail Boss wheels in order to get more sidewall on my tires. The increased sidewall would not only better for my off road driving (when applicable) and in theory, would provide a slightly better ride...in theory :)

View attachment 266445

Actually - I'm ready to pull the trigger even if I don't use them on my Tahoe. $500 for a set of 4 brand new 18" OE wheels?....

Safe travels and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Those trail boss wheels are nice looking wheels. I considered them before purchasing my PPV wheels. If you get them and get them installed, please do post up some pics im anxious to see what they look like on the hoe.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was researching OE wheels for my SSV-I used this site to find information about wheels from various years. Take a look - https://www.wheel-size.com/size/chevrolet/

Did the black OE 20" which looks pretty nice and was definitely the look I was after...I do not care for chrome or silver wheels but that is a personal preference...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14