2 questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A. ive got a CEL that will come on and go off temperature depending. I know its gaskets. Would I have to wait until after gaskets to get an in person tune?
B. Looking at different locations, Chicago would be my closest option. my question is why is Chicago more expensive than New Orleans for example? Simple answer could be that everything in Chicago is just more expensive,and I know that. I moved out of the city last year. Or am I missing some other component?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It would be best to get your codes read to see what the issue is. Ideally, your vehicle should be in good mechanical condition before tuning.

As for change in price, travel is becoming more expensive. However, the price is the same for folks who also purchase an AutoCal.

OP
OP
cmc76

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
codes are for bank 1 and 2 lean. ive eliminated everything short of the manifold gasket.
as for the travel, no argument there. was just wondering.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If it is manifold gaskets, the guys will see it, and it shouldn't affect the tune. They will be able to confirm your diagnosis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts