2" Drop Spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I was near there. Spindles are still for sale.
So have him ship them! They should be easy to ship. Hell I've sold hundreds of parts way bigger than those and shipped them all. You'd still be way ahead. If you bought them from a forum member you'd have to pay shipping too. Ask him how much shipped to your zip and if he takes PayPal.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Too late, he just told me they're sold, unless it was you that bought them @Tonyrodz ?
No, wasn't me. I don't mind buying and having it shipped from one of the guys on the forum, but from Joe Blow, I wouldn't trust him. Not saying he's dishonest or anything, but I just have a hard time trusting anyone. Plus I don't have PayPal, so I'd have no recourse if I got screwed. Thx tho for the idea.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PayPal is a snap to set up and it's pretty much what everybody uses, plus they have a guarantee so if something isn't right they step in and take care of it. I've sold so much stuff on EBay and forums it's crazy, only had one problem and PayPal took care of it. That's just my experience. The seller can send an invoice that details what you're buying and if it's not as advertised or described when you get it, they take care of you.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
PayPal is a snap to set up and it's pretty much what everybody uses, plus they have a guarantee so if something isn't right they step in and take care of it. I've sold so much stuff on EBay and forums it's crazy, only had one problem and PayPal took care of it. That's just my experience. The seller can send an invoice that details what you're buying and if it's not as advertised or described when you get it, they take care of you.
Actually I did set up a PayPal acct, but something got screwed up, so they want all kinds if info to confirm who I am. I don't remember exactly as its been awhile, but I think it's something like bank statements and some other stuff I'm not willing to give them. I tried setting up a different acct but wasn't able to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442