2 door tahoe build/sas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Warlord

Warlord

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do not know how i have missed this build but i love it!

Thanks.

Did some more stuff too.. To busy prepping for a deep snow trip to hot springs..

Will post pics when i return

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome updates maybe I'm just blind but how did you get away without trimming your fenders at full flex?

OP
OP
Warlord

Warlord

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cheated i guess.

Front bumper is smaller and i moved the front diff like 4-5" forward and the rear 4" backwards

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cheated i guess.

Front bumper is smaller and i moved the front diff like 4-5" forward and the rear 4" backwards
Interesting. Why did you choose to move the rear further back? Further stretching the wheel base? I've always thought these trucks did good with 37-38s in the rear with the diff in the stock location.

OP
OP
Warlord

Warlord

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Interesting. Why did you choose to move the rear further back? Further stretching the wheel base? I've always thought these trucks did good with 37-38s in the rear with the diff in the stock location.

OP
OP
Warlord

Warlord

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Opps lol..

Anyway moved the rear to accommodate up to 40" tire stuff, improve departure angle and lengthen wheel base.

Also the h2 diff was longer and the new location gave a nice rear shock line.

End result is real track on the fsr and some pretty sick crawling capability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts