2.5/1 level Rear end sagging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ford141

Reaction score
not 100% sure i have a before picture unfortunately but I will look
Even an after picture would be great. I just ordered the same lift yesterday. I have an 08 Denali but my autoride is disabled (bags are blown).

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you adjust/bend the actuators on each side? Again not sure if 1” called for that.

OP
OP
zachary barnett

zachary barnett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Even an after picture would be great. I just ordered the same lift yesterday. I have an 08 Denali but my autoride is disabled (bags are blown).
how did you disable the auto ride and does it affect how it drives at all?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your air shocks were bad the compressor would run all the time unless it’s dead too. When you use remote start and sometimes just key starting you’ll hear it come on. If it stays on more than about 15 seconds the shocks are usually bad. Lots of guys bypass it with other shocks I like it bc I tow and load the back a lot.

ford141

Reaction score
how did you disable the auto ride and does it affect how it drives at all?
It was already disabled when I bought it 4 years ago. I can see that the compressor is still there and the blown air shocks are there, but none of it works and there are no lights on. I've heard that installing resistors will disable everything and make sure the computers are happy but I don't have experience with it myself. Sorry I'm not much help.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can pull the fuse but you’ll have a dash light. Some are ok with it some aren’t. IMO if something isn’t working back there fix it to work as designed that parts aren’t that expensive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345