2/4 with 22’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_7290.JPG Here's The Beast on 22's with a 2/4. I ran 26's with some rubbing even with some of the inner liners cut out. The 22's don't rub at all. Flip the rear shock bolts like was mentioned, also might need the DJM rear endlinks or free travel mod but you will know that after you drop it and drive over some hard bumps. If anything bangs back there you'll need them. Don't forget you def need rear shock relocators or your shocks will bottom out. My side-to-side difference was only 1/4" -3/8" so the adjustable panhard would have only netted me 1/8-3/16" in extra clearance on one side which I didn't need. After the drop, check to see if you moved enough to rub on the side of one tire in the rear and if so then you'll need the bar to move it over. For a 5-6" drop you would def need it.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 2/3-4 drop set at 2/3 and I have no rubbing on my 22s with 285/45s

If I can get this free travel model done I will take the spacer out and do 2/4 and maybe get some keys to do 3/4

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 202180 Here's The Beast on 22's with a 2/4. I ran 26's with some rubbing even with some of the inner liners cut out. The 22's don't rub at all. Flip the rear shock bolts like was mentioned, also might need the DJM rear endlinks or free travel mod but you will know that after you drop it and drive over some hard bumps. If anything bangs back there you'll need them. Don't forget you def need rear shock relocators or your shocks will bottom out. My side-to-side difference was only 1/4" -3/8" so the adjustable panhard would have only netted me 1/8-3/16" in extra clearance on one side which I didn't need. After the drop, check to see if you moved enough to rub on the side of one tire in the rear and if so then you'll need the bar to move it over. For a 5-6" drop you would def need it.

I can't get over how gorgeous your truck is!

What hood is that? And where could one pick something like that up?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir. It's a Goodmark cowl hood. I had my body shop pick it up but you can find them on Ebay or online. Here's an EBay link for a Tahoe one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Goodmark-C...853509&hash=item440ce0eab2:g:lQUAAOSwY~laAzhM

Goodmark makes a great hood I had one on my OBS Tahoe, I’d highly recommend getting it through a local shop tho, I ordered mine offline it came damaged and was a hassle to send back got the money back and had a local body shop get it for me was actually cheaper there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9