2-3 lowering kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
looking for a 2-3 lowering kit, there was one for sale on the TF site that i wanted to buy, deal fell through though... anyone got what i need?

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few over on gmfs man, I got my rear springs from there.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
what you wanna spend? I'm sure I can put together a kit with front shocks, keys, 3" springs, and shock extensions for ya. you could always pull a Nick and drive yo ***** ass up here and I'll drop it for ya.

Sepiroth

I am here
Reaction score
A lot of times I see a 2-3 kit on ebay. It consists of DJM keys and coils. The guy usually lists it 190

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
what you wanna spend? I'm sure I can put together a kit with front shocks, keys, 3" springs, and shock extensions for ya. you could always pull a Nick and drive yo ***** ass up here and I'll drop it for ya.

im not sure what i want to spend... i really shouldnt be spending anything but my hoe needs some work... my suspension is going out so i figure i might take the oportunity to lower the *****...

i would like to keep the raked look though, i am a bit fond of it....

anyways, what do you think it would cost to do it a bit better then half ass, i dont want to have some dumb ********* on my truck

z3ro

Reaction score
Do a bell tech 2/4. I'm satisfied with mine.

I may be selling the drop keys from my truck if I go the spindle route.