2/3 Drop 07 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning on doing a 2/3 drop on my 07 Tahoe and throwing 24's on it at the end of the year but just find out I need shocks and struts all around. I guess that changes my plans now to get it done sooner then later. I believe I have a two wheel drive with struts in front and I think air shocks (bags?) in back. Is there a cheap way to do a 2/3 drop along with changing the shocks struts. I did my old expedition and all I had to do was the shocks and springs and I was done. Don't know if its the same type of setup or not.

If anyone is selling their drop kits Im looking.

I have a brand new 2/3 drop kit that will fit your truck...ALL belltech from norcalss...literally still in the bo
WOW thanks . I will plan for that. Any recommendation on where to go for these parts?

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you interested in a brand new belltech 2/3 kit still in the box at a discounted price shipped to your door??...let me know.
comes with everything you need including 2" dropped spindles for the front of your SUV??

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you interested in a brand new belltech 2/3 kit still in the box at a discounted price shipped to your door??...let me know.
comes with everything you need including 2" dropped spindles for the front of your SUV??

Still got the drop kit?