2” rear lowering spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got belltechs and new 4600s and they are too soft to carry any load. I ended up adding airlift helper bags and a compressor.

I’ve been thinking about the airlift bags Incase I ever tow anything or sell the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why buy Crown when I have Belltech drop springs for sale?

Because I’ll need shock extenders, Crown or DJM are only $60 more and it’s brand new and has everything needed for the install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because I’ll need shock extenders, Crown or DJM are only $60 more and it’s brand new and has everything needed for the install
Remember you get what you pay for and. My springs are only 3 months old and dont have a scratch on them.

Last edited:

theprovider

Reaction score
They’re Crown. Can’t beat the price and they ride pretty smooth. We’ll see how long they last. First eBay spring purchase.

Freefallin02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How would you say the truck rides overall with the 4600's and 2" rear springs compared to stock? I want to get rid of that rear fender gap also and want to run Bilsteins but have been reading a lot of horror stories with ride quality once you drop the rear. I also have the Nivomats in the rear currently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518