1st Quarter TOTQ - VOTE Inside to see who wins $200!

Who will win the $200 Cash for TOTQ - 2018?? Cast your vote!

• 01konvict

• qcon

• dirtyhoe2002

• 07burb

• matt_

• wendal

• ridechevy09

• johnwayneburrr

• desmond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe, I have no idea. That seems like a random number though, maybe it's 100 posts.

@NathanJax or @07Burb might know.

@01FormulaTA is only 8 posts away from 85 so if he feels chatty we'll find out soon enough. :)

I thought 85 because that is what is required before I can post anything in the for sale section....well I have 85 and it doesn't appear anything has changed, still can't vote...so maybe 100?

Edit: NOW I can vote and it does say Full Access Member....so yes 85 it is

01FormulaTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:(
Yes. The one i shoulda never sold. Argh.

I can still remember when I picked her up from you and drove her back from Florida!....she was a great ride for a couple years...but the truck ended up getting stolen twice and the insurance company totaled her after the second time :emotions122:

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can still remember when I picked her up from you and drove her back from Florida!....she was a great ride for a couple years...but the truck ended up getting stolen twice and the insurance company totaled her after the second time :emotions122:

This saddens me. I really shoulda kept it but it was just sitting around collecting dust. Ahwell...

Probably the best Chevy truck i owned.

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeze,..stolen twice,..whats the chances,..musta been a rough neighborhood.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final day to vote. Get in while you can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads