1999 Z-71 2-Door Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colorado Yeti

Reaction score
Hi everyone -

I am a brand new Tahoe owner and have never owned one before. I bought a fully-laoded blue / silver 1999 Tahoe with the Z-71 package. It is all original, down to the GM floor mats, been garaged it's whole life and only has 52,000 miles. It still has the original owner's manual and window sticker. It is absloutely mint condition. My only regret....it's an automatic and I HATE automatics. But other than that....it's sweet.

IMG_1014.JPG rsz_1img_1018.jpg rsz_1img_1018.jpg rsz_1rsz_img_1016.jpg IMG_1012.JPG IMG_1019.JPG

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Keith!!

Looks AWESOME!! That is definitely hard to find!!

NastyNate98

Reaction score
Helluva find! I wish I had my window sticker. More pics please! Keeping it stock?

OP
OP
Colorado Yeti

Colorado Yeti

Reaction score
Will post more pics this weekend. Probably will keep it mostly stock. I have a Warn RC 9000 winch off my old Jeep that I am going to put on it. Just purchased a new Warn push bar / winch mount that will bolt to the original bumper. Other than that, I think I will take cut the dual exahust pipes off at the single muffler, run some nice high-quality quiet turbo mufflers and dual tailpipes. I'll still keep the original muffler / tailpipe in case I want to put it back to stock in the future. No desire to jack it up and put big tires on it. Got that out of my system about 20 years ago.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get a shift kit installed and keep up on the trans maintenance and you wont mind it so much after a while. shift kit will help it feel firmer so you know its shifting. the kit and proper maintenance it should last you a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep