1999 Tahoe 2 Door Diesel- Craigslist Find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bigfootchiro

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's more than a few of them still running around our neck of the woods. Saw a Yukon GT yesterday too.

That's awesome! Right after I posted this I found 2 more 2 doors for sale haha. I've only seen a handful of diesels, though. Have you seen that burnt orange lifted 2 door with newer style chevy HD mirrors? Saw him headed north on I-95 around Lake Worth one day.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a guy in Lake Worth/Lantana that had a tan one with a 6.5 turbo diesel. Haven't seen that one but there's a red one around here with the tow mirrors, it has black fender flares too.

OP
OP
bigfootchiro

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a guy in Lake Worth/Lantana that had a tan one with a 6.5 turbo diesel. Haven't seen that one but there's a red one around here with the tow mirrors, it has black fender flares too.

The lifted red one is one of my mechanics in Delray lol. Out of all of them, he’s been the best, and super nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu