1999 2 door tahoe lift...Question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fedeleon1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I didn't realize you could get a diesel in the suvs- especially the half tons in GMT400
Me neither, that was why I bought it, it is kind of rare, it has a 10 bolt axle, looking to put on a 14 bolt later, also the 4x4 is with the shifter in the floor, not with a knob, it has power windows and locks but it has vinil interior, no leather, it is an LS package I think

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
Me neither, that was why I bought it, it is kind of rare, it has a 10 bolt axle, looking to put on a 14 bolt later, also the 4x4 is with the shifter in the floor, not with a knob, it has power windows and locks but it has vinil interior, no leather, it is an LS package I think
That's just about the perfect set of options lol. I very much would love to get a 3/4 ton NNBS. Just a shame you can't get them with the 6.6

FA31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did the lift last week. I went with the rough country 6" lift, 17" mickey thompson classic wheels and 35x12.50x17 tires. I am satisfied. This week I am going to pull off the running boards and put on black or chrome tube steps, I haven't decided which yet but I am leaning towards black. I am also running dual exhaust.
I know it’s been a while, but any rub under normal street driving conditions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne