1989 Full Size Blazer

Discussion in 'Older Blazer Models' started by Hurlz07Tahoe, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Hurlz07Tahoe

Hurlz07Tahoe Full Access Member

Name:
    Mike
    This is my first ride that I bought while I was in college. It has taken me a lot of places and I have put a lot of work in to it (and a lot of $$). My last year in college the engine blew up on me while driving on the highway. I parked it and bought a Jeep. Since then my Dad had a rebuilt 1997 350 in it and she runs great. The problem is that it has been sitting in Upstate NY for a few years rusting to pieces. I moved to Seattle after college and don't have a place to keep it and work on it...if I did it would be a totally different looking monster!

I have been trying to sell it, but it's so rusted you can barely drive it. The tires are BFG A/Ts 32in and have only like 500 miles on them. I would love to make it my project truck/off-road toy....

Any ideas? Do you think I'd be able to find a shop around me that would rent me space? Do you think I could sell it at all? Anyone live in upstate NY and want a rusty good running blazer???

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  2. Volant1

Volant1 Volant guy Supporting Member

Name:
    Daniel
    Old rusty blazers still run great, When I look down I can see my exhaust I just tell people im checking for leaks if it were in CA I would take it

3. 01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN Shredding Gnar Daily

Name:
    Garry
    Haha that's great. Lolololol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

4. 07Burb

07Burb GM fan for life Staff Member Supporting Member

Name:
    Jacob
    Nice square body blazer!!!! :D