16 Tahoe Rim Cleaning Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BradzTahoeStuff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 16 Tahoe gives me fits keeping the rims clean. I believe these are like a faux chrome set up, and are factory 22z. As shown in the photos, a layer of white, filmy grime is extremely hard to clean off.

What do others use?

The better picture, with the circles, is after a coin op wash and some chamois time... lots of elbow grease to get below average results.

Thanks in advance for your help.

cleanth.GIF dirtth.GIF

OP
OP
BradzTahoeStuff

BradzTahoeStuff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 16 Tahoe gives me fits keeping the rims clean. I believe these are like a faux chrome set up, and are factory 22z. As shown in the photos, a layer of white, filmy grime is extremely hard to clean off.

What do others use?

The better picture, with the circles, is after a coin op wash and some chamois time... lots of elbow grease to get below average results.

Thanks in advance for your help.

View attachment 226941 View attachment 226942

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if using a coin op wash... i use the wheel degreaser spray & then scrub w/ a medium stiffness bristle brush that i bring w/ me. then wash rest of vehicle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64