16 Escalade 2/4.5 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bruce, how hard was it to align the wheels, did you need the camber kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alignment guy had no issues, no camber kit, he did leave mine at -1 for better handling purposes. Stock I think he said they are -.25ish if I remember right he said he wouldn’t be a problem.

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with speed engineering, local guy tuned it, picked up about .2 on 1/4 and a couple of mpgs with the lts and pulley

Speed Engineering. Well done. The Escalade and the Supercharfed 02 were both tuned. What a difference a good tune makes.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alignment guy had no issues, no camber kit, he did leave mine at -1 for better handling purposes. Stock I think he said they are -.25ish if I remember right he said he wouldn’t be a problem.
Thank you Bruce.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put some 285/35s on the stocks and this thing is a blast to drive now

View attachment 232277 View attachment 232278
What’s up Brucebruce45, the esky looking nice[emoji1360]! I’ve noticed you went the strut route. I’m looking to lower my esky another inch up front but I’m missing 2 strut rings. Would you happen to have any rings left over? I would be happy to buy them off you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
03tahoejunk