15 yukon headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Youngerjc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the nbs Escalade headlights fit on the nbs yukon? Look like they have the similar shape but has anybody tried it?

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Does anybody know if the nbs Escalade headlights fit on the nbs yukon? Look like they have the similar shape but has anybody tried it?
I think they wouldn’t dur to the harness wires may be different but not sure if you can make that conversion that easy., but if you can check headlamps itself twice by side front and back and all connections plugs etc I think you will get a better idea. If you want I can check with my technician and ask him about it since he done those cars everyday. Thanks let me know

OP
OP
Youngerjc

Youngerjc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think they wouldn’t dur to the harness wires may be different but not sure if you can make that conversion that easy., but if you can check headlamps itself twice by side front and back and all connections plugs etc I think you will get a better idea. If you want I can check with my technician and ask him about it since he done those cars everyday. Thanks let me know
Yes can you please ask your tech, i know the harness will be diffrent but wiring should not be that difficult. Or do you know of any yukon aftermarket headlights that look nice?

Tjs529

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes can you please ask your tech, i know the harness will be diffrent but wiring should not be that difficult. Or do you know of any yukon aftermarket headlights that look nice?

Would also like to know the lights in my 15 Denali are terrible

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score