'15 Taco with Auto Ride Lowered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sandfan85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lowered our '15 Taco LTZ. Used the McGaughys 34213 kit. Advertised 2" drop spindles in front, and 3 springs in rear. Install was straight forward. Took about 2 hours to do the front and about 45 minutes to do the rear. I did this in my garage at home using standard tools, jack and jack stands. No special tools are needed (spring compressors, ball joint tools). This was my first time lowering a vehicle, but my mechanical abilities are probably a little above average. Instructions included in kit are accurate and easy to follow. I like the way the front turned out. The rear still looks a little higher than I would like, but as I write this, the kit has only been installed for an hour. So, Im hoping the rear will settle another inch or so (fingers crossed)

Before

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0065.jpg

After

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.JPG

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
this kit sits high in rear which ive swapped out locally. Please pm me I will walk you thru a few steps to get it lower. If its not enough I have the correct springs to bring it down where you want it.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rear with autoride kit

IMG_5411.jpg

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's how my 2 inch rear sits.

Tony is right though.