15 escalade cluster in 15 yukon denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if this is possible it looks like the same fit and connections would be awesome to have this in my denali as its the only thing i like from the escalade

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Different size unit, would need custom programming as well to function (which we can handle) and some other odds and ends...

OP
OP
D

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of odds and ends i am interested in trying this out

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Possibly steering wheel/controls. Keep in mind the mounts aren't the same so the cluster wont bolt up in the right place or fill the whole left by the old cluster...

OP
OP
D

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what about the 16 escalade cluster that looks to be the same size

hamd1719

Reaction score
I think there is no change in size in the 16 escalade
By the way I'm.really I interested in this mod please post what extras are needed and how much would it cost

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would have to test compatibility with steering wheel controls and either pay for development of more custom software for the existing Denali controls or use an escalade wheel and controls. Will need custom programming on the cluster to make it function in a Yukon as well as possibly moving a couple of pins on the IPC harness.

hamd1719

Reaction score
Why do you say that the denali steering control won't be compatible. correct me if I'm wrong,all the buttons seem to be there only physical positions are different like the next/previous track button and volume are infront of the steering wheel and phone pickup/drop in escalade.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk