14 bolt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
After reading the rules and regulations, all ORV's that require seat belts (trucks, SUV's etc) have to have the flag mounted on the "front most portion of the vehicle". So it has to be in the front of you truck. Vehicles not required to have seat belts (bikes, quad, etc) must have it on the rear. Don't know why but it makes sense since all the trucks I see up there are mounted on the front. I just bolted mine to the passenger side tow hook. If you are feeling super bad ass, put two flags on!

OP
OP
B

BigRed96

Reaction score
HELL YEA!!!!...so i heard back from the guy in muskegon about the 14 bolt...one of my questions to him was..is it complete drum to drum...he replied with it is complete but it is missing the pinion gear..and he never gave me an anwser about 4 or 2wd...so were playing e-mail tag at the moment...he says hes going to get some pictures for me..when i get them ill post em up to see what you guys think..

OP
OP
B

BigRed96

Reaction score
lol....i got ur finders fee...naw but thanks man i appreciate it

OP
OP
B

BigRed96

Reaction score
havent heard SHIT!!!!!!!!.....this guy might be full of it...hopefully hell call on payday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts