1 Ton Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YukonandtheHOE

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Edit- had a Blonde moment, with no filter. Fitment is 100% with the converter all the way engaged.

Last edited:
OP
OP
YukonandtheHOE

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got the thing all assembled, it only runs on cylinders 3 & 2 at idle according to my flir. no codes other then 4 deactivation solenoid circuits are open. O2’s are happy and the st and lt trims are zero. Confirmed spark at all 8, i used the 2013’s map and cmp/vvt pig tails on the 07 harness and it has cam sense and normal inhg, Maf is working. Just plain weird.

OP
OP
YukonandtheHOE

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you!
I wasn’t sure if this had been done or not with the same symptoms, lots of mixed information out there about the 5.3 loaded ecm just working with afm unplugged and the vvt un plugged, I mean it did dial right to life, and now the with cps in the loop thing fires up at the flick of the key. too bad my hpt mvpi-1 is mia or id just start butchering the tune up. #paywall lol

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@YukonandtheHOE If you have an AFM VLOM you should be able to plug it into the existing VLOM plug on your engine wiring harness and hang it next to your engine and that should let the motor run properly if that is your problem

OP
OP
YukonandtheHOE

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@YukonandtheHOE If you have an AFM VLOM you should be able to plug it into the existing VLOM plug on your engine wiring harness and hang it next to your engine and that should let the motor run properly if that is your problem
Good idea my man. Valley pan incoming first thing tomorrow. Short of that, it must be software if the injectors aren’t firing and the ecm is ok with that enough to adjust afr that the o2’s aren’t freaking out and the exhaust doesn’t smell to rich.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64