1/16/09 arizona members-food drive-suv/truck meet@ f1 race factory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
1/16/10 arizona members-food drive-suv/truck meet@ f1 race factory

Hey all you AZ members! I am organizing a food drive/truck meet at F1 Raceway on 48th St and Washington:

http://www.f1racefactory.com/

It will be hosted by my company, Laughing Giraffe Organics, and F1 Race Factory to benefit the St Mary's Food Bank. There will be music, food/drink(inside F1), and discounts on go cart racing. I just locked in the date and am working on getting some other things going as well like having some local shops come down and set up booths and such. With the help of F1 and you guys this could turn out to be a really fun event and hopefully can put some food on the table for folks in need. I will be posting more info as things come together but I just wanted to get a post up on the site ASAP so folks could set aside the date. If you have any ideas or would like to help promote the event by passing out flyers please let me know and I will get them to you as soon as they are ready.
Let's all get together BS about trucks, listen to music, race some go carts, and collect some food for the hungry!!!

Last edited:

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be there!! I am also willing to help you promote the event. Just let me know when you get everything ready!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Grocery Getter

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
Thnx guys! Will do, just waiting to hear some details as to what I can and can't do from F1 and then I'm gonna work up the flyer.... I'll hit y'all up.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I should be able to make this like I told you via PM. I've been wanting to meet some of the local members anyway.

scott99zx6r

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:Plugged: **** I gotta work. Figures. :emotions122: Think I feel a sick day brewing. :doublepuke: I was looking forward to meeting you AZ guys and helping some people out. We'll see.