08 Yukon xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johns2008

Reaction score
I'm in the process of purchasing a 08 Yukon xl with 270,000 from Sacramento to ship to Wi. It looks clean, what do you think?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach John! Hopefully you were able to get service records.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of purchasing a 08 Yukon xl with 270,000 from Sacramento to ship to Wi. It looks clean, what do you think?

Welcome!

Hard to comment without knowing/seeing more about the vehicle and understanding about how much you intend to pay. So share what you wish and I'm sure you'll get valid feedback.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Are you ready to overhaul/replace the engine and transmission in the next year or two? That's what I think from Florida for your post without photos and more information John! Welcome to the asylum btw!

OP
OP
J

johns2008

Reaction score
Welcome!

Hard to comment without knowing/seeing more about the vehicle and understanding about how much you intend to pay. So share what you wish and I'm sure you'll get valid feedback.
I'll know more when it gets here hopefully it will run just fine I currently run a 2000 xl with 265,000 on it with a nice rust line going all the way around it.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The car report is some what sketchy but i'm hoping for the best.

If you have a Car Fax or something like that and it shows where the truck was previously serviced, call them and ask for the service records. They may ask for proof of ownership or may not and can send the records to you in by fax or email in .pdf format.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu