07Burb's SLOW "build up"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the Z71 flares and front fascia parts! I always thought they look real tough like that, remember that 2500 Yukon XL a while back, someone put those flares on that and boy that looked cool too.
whatever I do I'll probably keep what I have (oem plus, esky mods,...). It'd look really weird to mix in Z71 mods with the esky mods I already have :)

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, no dash cracks? Or is there 1 behind the cluster hump?
Yes, one super small one behind the cluster hump. Can’t see it while driving or even when sitting in passenger seat

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wowza, your interior is perfect.
I'm jealous and regret using mine as a work truck.
Mine will be as clean as yours, one day haha.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over the last couple of days I’ve taken off the esky rack and put it on the ‘13.

Switched third brake light lenses between the ‘07 and ‘13.

Taken the illuminated sill plates off for future install on the ‘13.

removed a few other minor things and she’s pretty much ready for sale.

she’s got 227,500 miles on her now and has been a GREAT vehicle. I either hope it goes to my buddy who’s very interested because I know he’ll continue taking care of it. If he decides to pass then I hope someone buys it and takes it far away because I’m sure who ever buys it’s will end up destroying it. Kinda sad but is a fact. I have a really bad track record with people who buy my trucks. The majority of the time the truck ends up destroyed within a very short period of time.

anyhoot, start of a new era has begun. I’ll update this thread as soon as progress is made with what the outcome is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staffie