07 Tahoe LTZ... blown autoride rear shocks..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well got the Tahoe in the air, took both rear tires off. Turns out doubeleive was right, the abs sensor was unhooked. Plugged it in and everything works now with no errors on the dash. So far so good, they pumped up just fine. Truck feels a little more stiff than before. I’ll update this to see how long they hold up. Thanks again.

Jeremy
That's awesome! I hope they last for you.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
FYI on Arnott and a warning only to purchase directly from Arnott. Besides free shipping both ways for replacement, you may lose your warranty if not purchased from factory.

10 years ago I purchased Arnott for the front of our Audi at $1.1k. I’ve replaced 3 of them since then and they’ve paid me back. You must purchase these from the factory or you may get screwed. Now that Arnott sells to authorized resalers they occasionally pull those resellers privileges for warranty abuse. You may return to the online or brick/mortar shop to be told they don’t sell them anymore (without disclosing why).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think they’ll tell you they had their Arnott reselling privileges revoked because they abused it or will they tell you Arnott sucks and looks like they got you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic