07 Suburban Front End Noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I’m resurrecting an old thread but I’m having a similar issue with my 08 Tahoe. Was there any solution to this?

I never figured it out. The wife drives it more than I do and we all know that women don't hear anything so I forgot about it. If you find a solution, let me know.

Idriveaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the dealer today for the oil change special they always have. Part of it is a multi point inspection. I asked them to take a look at it. They think it’s the mount since I mentioned the tsb from years ago about body mount isolator. I don’t think mine ever had it done. They were able to pull up a bit of a generic history but it doesn’t go into great detail on a lot. They were going to put this tool in that measures vibration and whatever. But apparently it was out on loan with another dealer. But quote to change just the body mount was damn near 400. They think it’s that our the sway bar end links. I could change both my self and still save money verses paying their labor price.

Keanen55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be the driver's side motor mount. It tends to make those clanking sounds going over bumps and in turns when it goes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu