07 Rear Hitch Receiver Cover Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drill three holes up into the bumper above the reciever hitch..snap in this bracket with rivets and then put the cover on, slide it to the left and snap and turn two more fasteners and done...takes like 5 minutes

PHILLYTONE

Banned
Reaction score
Or you could just get a hitch cover that goes into your hitch. Paint it to match the truck and just put it in the hitch. Clean install.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
True that Steve!
But then again I have had both and the GM one requires some extent to mods so that cancels out the plug-n-play area.
Plus my new Street Scene one looks fairly cleaner, almost two times the price though!

SmallXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's really simple to put the cover on. Drill three holes (3/8"?) on the underside above the hitch using the template that should come with the kit. The lower holes are already in place. Takes 5 minutes or less.

OP
OP
F

FLtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to follow up... Hitch cover is installed. It was pretty simple, but for some reason I always get nervous putting a drill to my car. Now that it's in I hope it doesn't fall off in a month like I've read on here...THANK YOU all for the help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan