'07 Hoe Comp/Temp display not working/intermittent at best...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'07 Hoe Comp/Temp display not working/intermittent at best. Usally never on, then pops on once in a while. The buttons light up at night when the lights are on. Any advice on this issue? thanks.

IMG_0556.JPG

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
display inside the mirror is either going out or has loose solder, when mine did that on my nbs I just replaced it, some guys take them apart and try to fix them.

OP
OP
89Suburban

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
display inside the mirror is either going out or has loose solder, when mine did that on my nbs I just replaced it, some guys take them apart and try to fix them.

Thanks for the reply Wes. What are replacement options? Is there aftermarket?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Wes. What are replacement options? Is there aftermarket?
I don't think there is really any oem type aftermarket out there, I have never heard of one anyway. easiest is just get a used one from a junkyard or ebay.
new ones are not cheap even on rockauto they run 300-450 depending on your options (there is basically 3 different versions).
my nbs was easy just went to the pick n pull junkyard found one that matched and cost me like $20

OP
OP
89Suburban

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think there is really any oem type aftermarket out there, I have never heard of one anyway. easiest is just get a used one from a junkyard or ebay.
new ones are not cheap even on rockauto they run 300-450 depending on your options (there is basically 3 different versions).
my nbs was easy just went to the pick n pull junkyard found one that matched and cost me like $20

Understood, thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts