'07+ Black Leather 3rd Row Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be sure and leave the appropriate negative feedback :deal:

cant do that no more... :(

I had a guy buy a set of CK916 off me on eBay and never paid. cant leave negative feedback even after I filed the complaint with eBay and was refunded my seller fees. Unreal.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how something can be unpaid on ebay. :think:

Why ship something before it has been paid for and why not have the 'seller requires immediate payment' option active?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how something can be unpaid on ebay. :think:

Why ship something before it has been paid for and why not have the 'seller requires immediate payment' option active?

Serge, the "immediate payment" option is for BUY IT NOW only and with a paypal account only. even if you "send a best offer" it will not apply.

I don't know anyone who would ship before something is paid for.. :shrug:

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last time I got stiffed I spoke with ebay about it. It was a charity fund raiser thing. I was told that once I reported the bidder, ebay makes attempts to contact the buyer. If the buyer does not respond that account is locked. That would prevent the need for negative feedback. This is what I was lead to believe, I don't know if it actually happened or not.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serge, the "immediate payment" option is for BUY IT NOW only and with a paypal account only. even if you "send a best offer" it will not apply.

I don't know anyone who would ship before something is paid for.. :shrug:

O I C ... I thought you meant you actually got stiffed on the 916s cause the guy got the rims but never paid for them.

So you guys are talking about a sale falling through, not that you were ripped off?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last time I got stiffed I spoke with ebay about it. It was a charity fund raiser thing. I was told that once I reported the bidder, ebay makes attempts to contact the buyer. If the buyer does not respond that account is locked. That would prevent the need for negative feedback. This is what I was lead to believe, I don't know if it actually happened or not.

Doesnt work that way... unfortunately. The guy that bid on my wheels and won them didn't pay. Yet a few days after we closed the deal, he was buying once again. The new ebay system is very very sad!

O I C ... I thought you meant you actually got stiffed on the 916s cause the guy got the rims but never paid for them.

So you guys are talking about a sale falling through, not that you were ripped off?

They are referring to someone winning the item and not paying for it.

I personally would NEVER ship something until it was paid for, unless it was you. :naughty:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks. If you can leave negative feedback to a deadbeat bidder than how do you know who you're working with???? That sucks.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks. If you can leave negative feedback to a deadbeat bidder than how do you know who you're working with???? That sucks.

They get a strike against their account. Three strikes and their account is suspended. I think.

OP
OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah its something like that, and I have a setting in my seller account that prevents people with strikes from being able to bid on my stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14