07-13 LTZ wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARogg619

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I picked up a set of 07-13 LTZ 20" wheels with tires on them this weekend. Got them real cheap with tires on them. They polished finish is pretty bad so im gonna dip them this weekend just to get them on. The tires on them are 275/60/20 which is 33" tall. My 2000 Yukon is 100% stock. I shouldn't have any issues fitting them right? I know I can crank the keys but id prefer not to at this point. What do you guys think

-Adam

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I picked up a set of 07-13 LTZ 20" wheels with tires on them this weekend. Got them real cheap with tires on them. They polished finish is pretty bad so im gonna dip them this weekend just to get them on. The tires on them are 275/60/20 which is 33" tall. My 2000 Yukon is 100% stock. I shouldn't have any issues fitting them right? I know I can crank the keys but id prefer not to at this point. What do you guys think

-Adam

It will probably be close in the front at full lock, but they should fit.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with HiHo, in that they will probably fit without any modifications.

OP
OP
A

ARogg619

Reaction score
Im not too worried about the speedometer but im glad everyone has faith they will fit. Does the consensus think I should just crank the keys a bit? ive never messed with that before (first truck, everything else I own is RWD sportscars). Maybe ill just see how they fit/look and go from there lol.I just like to be prepared before I mess with anything

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Im not too worried about the speedometer but im glad everyone has faith they will fit. Does the consensus think I should just crank the keys a bit? ive never messed with that before (first truck, everything else I own is RWD sportscars). Maybe ill just see how they fit/look and go from there lol.I just like to be prepared before I mess with anything

I would crank them a few turns just cuz. You'll see how close it is when you get them on.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 275/60 nitto dura grapplers on my 2006 Denali on 20 inch Denali wheels.
I had zero rubbing issues, even at full lock. And my speedometer was only off like 2mph and that only happened over like 60mph.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
From what im reading, to raise the front, I just gotta tighten the bolt a few turns evenly on both sides?

Yes. If youre in rust land, shoot them with PB or Kroil each day leading up to the job. Also, have the weight off of the truck when you do it. Conventional wisdom says 1 turn = 1/4" lift. Mine stayed true to that, as well. Also, it will settle down a little by driving after you do it, so don't just slap a tape on there as soon as you set it down. It is also recommended to align it afterwards, although a few turns really don't seem to make a huge difference. I'm sure it's best practice, though, especially with new tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9