06 Rear Control Arm Bushings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TysonTrost

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I've been looking all over the internet and cant seem to find anyway to get bushings for the upper and lower rear end control arms. However i did see a "Performance kit" for 150$ but that is out of my price range. any suggestions? or should i just redo the front end only?

Merc1973

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will most likely have to buy the whole arms. Just remember to torque them down when the truck is on the ground at ride height, not lift on jack/stands. Otherwise you will destroy the bushings. Also check the track bar/ panhard bar as well.

OP
OP
TysonTrost

TysonTrost

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you The el cheapos are 15 a piece so I'll try to go with them. I did find the track bar bushings on rockauto.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hi I've been looking all over the internet and cant seem to find anyway to get bushings for the upper and lower rear end control arms. However i did see a "Performance kit" for 150$ but that is out of my price range. any suggestions? or should i just redo the front end only?

Energy suspension sells a poly kit. Most experience here says it's worth the labor savings of pressing them in/out to just buy new loaded arms.

OP
OP
TysonTrost

TysonTrost

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Energy suspension sells a poly kit. Most experience here says it's worth the labor savings of pressing them in/out to just buy new loaded arms.
thanks i'll just buy the cheapos for 60ish bucks for all the rear control arms. still struggling to find the correct sway bar bushing too i measured it and its 1-1/4 yet rockauto and AZ only show rear bushings as 1-1/8 or are they just interchangeable?

Rob Haag

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just did mine, I got Moog complete arms, uppers and lowers, on Amazon for reasonable prices plus I did the track bar too.. trackbar is a Dorman but it fits right. They have sway bar bushings too, AC Delco or Moog is my choice for oem parts

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne