06 Escalade cargo cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For regular Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade you need 63" width (hard to find).

For XL/Suburban width is 66"
I'm curious how that works out. In all of the models the cargo cover mounts behind the second row seats regardless if it's long wheelbase or short wheelbase. So it mind it would seem like the 3rd row and cargo area of the body would be the same width regardless of the wheelbase and body length.

I also understand that the fender/quarter panel, rear quarter glass, and rear doors are all longer in the extended wheelbase versions, and the second row seats actually do have a tiny bit more legroom as they are slightly further away from the same seats, but body width is exactly the same as are axles, bumpers, roof, tailgate, etcetera.

diLucca

Reaction score
I'm curious how that works out. In all of the models the cargo cover mounts behind the second row seats regardless if it's long wheelbase or short wheelbase. So it mind it would seem like the 3rd row and cargo area of the body would be the same width regardless of the wheelbase and body length.

I also understand that the fender/quarter panel, rear quarter glass, and rear doors are all longer in the extended wheelbase versions, and the second row seats actually do have a tiny bit more legroom as they are slightly further away from the same seats, but body width is exactly the same as are axles, bumpers, roof, tailgate, etcetera.
Different mounting location, due to the shape of rear fenders and with that also different inner panels for C pillar and trunk panels.
In XL it mounts little more to the back of vehicle, also 3rd row in XL are wider.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Different mounting location, due to the shape of rear fenders and with that also different inner panels for C pillar and trunk panels.
In XL it mounts little more to the back of vehicle, also 3rd row in XL are wider.
Are the 3rd row seats themselves with the cushions wider? Seems strange for an auto manufacturer to make all kinds of different variants for things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts