05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should’ve dropped it off at @Sevenevez place in Yuma...if he’s still down there.

Good luck in the Desert Southwest Dave!

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Y’all do realize yesterday was April fools day
Haha called it.
Still got the hoe for now
Most likely getting laid off , but fingers crossed I still have a month or two left but who knows with these oil prices.
Been quarantined at work for a month but I get to go home tomorrow. Have a few updates on the Tahoe . Since everything is closed I’ll be hibernating in the garage getting a lot of stuff don’t that I’ve been procrastinating.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Haha called it.
Most likely getting laid off , but fingers crossed I still have a month or two left but who knows with these oil prices.
Been quarantined at work for a month but I get to go home tomorrow. Have a few updates on the Tahoe . Since everything is closed I’ll be hibernating in the garage getting a lot of stuff don’t that I’ve been procrastinating.
TEASE!

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha called it.
Well ya got me. I didnt see much April fools shit yesterday so I wasnt prepared for that one I guess. I wont be surprised considering how low oil is getting and demand is dropping like a rock with all these shelter in place orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys