05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh. 2020 is kicking my ass already

Ok so tell the story. Was it a dumb ass part on you or some other ****? Looks like it was wet, but was it icy? I assuming just wet. The ground doesn’t look frozen at the base of that pole. I am assuming you are ok physically? You insured for the damage? Is she drivable?

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Shocks don't support weight so a blown one wouldn't make it lower. Not saying your shocks aren't bad, though.

Check the jounce stop on the driver's side. Maybe it broke off and the LCA is bottoming out on the jounce stop mount.
Damn, ok I’ll take a look if I have time this week. I’m gonna be honest...I’m not super motivated to do anything on this truck till after my next work trip. So it’ll probably sit for a few more weeks . I might just send it to the shop too.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Damn, ok I’ll take a look if I have time this week. I’m gonna be honest...I’m not super motivated to do anything on this truck till after my next work trip. So it’ll probably sit for a few more weeks . I might just send it to the shop too.
I think my ZW7 springs were 1/2 the problem--too soft

That's what she said!! Lol.
Couldn't resist :D