05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
If I ever get a GMT800, your blue color will likely be my first choice.

Congrats on moving on and hopefully (likely?) upward in your career!
100% moving upward. Very excited to see what the future brings me . Getting a CDL was the best decision of my life (sad I know lol)

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Quit today. Walked out, place was falling apart faster than I thought. Glad I got out when I did . Have some time to myself to work on the Tahoe. Brakes, shocks, tie rods, end links, tint, windshield, fog lights, interior detail, new deck, and other small stuff within the next 2-3 weeks. :hmm:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quit today. Walked out, place was falling apart faster than I thought. Glad I got out when I did . Have some time to myself to work on the Tahoe. Brakes, shocks, tie rods, end links, tint, windshield, fog lights, interior detail, new deck, and other small stuff within the next 2-3 weeks. :hmm:
Congrats now get to work boy!! Haha

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Got bad that quick eh?

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
I'm getting my tint done as we speak! Along with a nice full detail while it's out :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sowegatahoe87