05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
View attachment 234278
Well today I had one of those days where a person stops and really deeply thinks about if their job is really worth it :lol:

After a 14 hr day I realized it’s not worth it. Put in my 2 weeks. On to bigger and much better things.

Started when I almost broke my neck coming down the ramp because my company won’t spend money to get lift gates. I’m not getting hurt because someone wants to save a dollar to be put in their pocket. View attachment 234279
Looks like the ramp came unlatched. At least we have lift gates. How did they take the 2 weeks notice?
I'm with you Dave. I can't wait to quit my job. They treat their drivers-me-like crap, and they don't pay me ot. Just gotta look for a better job. I got hurt on the job, supposed to be on light duty, but no such thing where I'm at. Sux tho cause my medical finally kicked in.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 234278
Well today I had one of those days where a person stops and really deeply thinks about if their job is really worth it :lol:

After a 14 hr day I realized it’s not worth it. Put in my 2 weeks. On to bigger and much better things.

Started when I almost broke my neck coming down the ramp because my company won’t spend money to get lift gates. I’m not getting hurt because someone wants to save a dollar to be put in their pocket. View attachment 234279
Sorry to hear that but hopefully better times are ahead.:cheers:

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that but hopefully better times are ahead.:cheers:
Always stay positive or else life will eat you up and spit you out.

Looks like the ramp came unlatched. At least we have lift gates. How did they take the 2 weeks notice?
I'm with you Dave. I can't wait to quit my job. They treat their drivers-me-like crap, and they don't pay me ot. Just gotta look for a better job. I got hurt on the job, supposed to be on light duty, but no such thing where I'm at. Sux tho cause my medical finally kicked in.
Ramp was rusted and broke the welds and it fell with me on it. Restaurant manager and another delivery driver watched it happen. They thought I was gonna break my neck too lol.
I can write a long essay about how wrong and terrible this company is. But long story short it sounds like the same story as yours. I have some money saved so I’m comfortable quitting with no job lined up yet. But on the flip side there’s tons of jobs out there and I already have interviews scheduled and call backs and it’s only been 3 days lol. I should have something better by next week for sure:happy107:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Always stay positive or else life will eat you up and spit you out.

Ramp was rusted and broke the welds and it fell with me on it. Restaurant manager and another delivery driver watched it happen. They thought I was gonna break my neck too lol.
I can write a long essay about how wrong and terrible this company is. But long story short it sounds like the same story as yours. I have some money saved so I’m comfortable quitting with no job lined up yet. But on the flip side there’s tons of jobs out there and I already have interviews scheduled and call backs and it’s only been 3 days lol. I should have something better by next week for sure:happy107:
Good for you!! I have a feeling you're gonna find something much, much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr