05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know , I’ve seen them on a few Tahoe’s , base models or just 2wds. But if you filled and smoothed those indents that would look super clean. French then in if you will do there’s no indent at all.

Also I just remember seeing another valance but have no idea what it came off of. Has a large opening in the middle . Maybe off a 2500/3500?

Normal valance
View attachment 228220

Other valanceView attachment 228219

Yeah I knew you would go a step further and say fill them in for more of an SS look.

Would be cool, but low on the list of priorities.

Like your way of thinking though.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Well the SUV’s had it 00-06 so I just lumped them together
Oh so like the 8.1 burban , gotcha. I actually saw that valance on a 3500 Silverado yesterday. I’m not in love with it, too many holes for me, I like smooth. But would be cool if you need a spot for a light bar.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh so like the 8.1 burban , gotcha. I actually saw that valance on a 3500 Silverado yesterday. I’m not in love with it, too many holes for me, I like smooth. But would be cool if you need a spot for a light bar.
Yeah not too good looking IMO.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Parked it because it was dead after sitting over the weekend. Was sitting all weekend while I was out of town and I think one of my nieces or nephews were playing with the lights and killed the battery. Jumped it. Drove it to work and it died there. Next day had the battery charged at autozone. Hasn’t died while sitting parked over night but will lose power and die while running. The idle is very low and goes up and down between 400rpms and 750. No codes. Battery is 2 years old, alt is 3. Some were saying throttle positioning sensor, but wouldn’t that throw a code?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01